From here, you can easily change the dashboard notifications preferences.
- Click on the Left SideBar → Settings → Navigate to the My Preferences section and click on Notifications
- Globally – Enable the checkbox “Enable Notifications” to activate the notification else, uncheck it to deactivate it.
- For individual modules – Click on the desired modules for which you need to change the preferences. Enable the appropriate checkbox to activate the notifications
- Records are assigned to you – Enable it to get notifications whenever a new record is assigned to you.
- Updates on the following record – Enable it to receive notifications whenever a previously assigned record is updated.