Joforce Conditional Layout Designer let you set up unique layouts for different record types. It allows you to manage layout within modules using dependency fields. This extension is used to choose which fields should display based on the other field values. You can show, hide or make fields mandatory or read only field based on the conditions.
Follow the steps below and install the ‘JoforceConditionalLayout’ module.
- Navigate to User Profile icon → Settings → Modules.
- Click the Import Module from Zip and then click on Select from My Computer button.
- Upload the downloaded package and make sure you have enabled the ‘accept with disclaimer and would like to proceed’.
- Select Import then check the ‘accept license agreement’ checkbox.
- Click Import Now to continue importing.