Sync Campaigns from Mailchimp to Joforce
JoforceCRM Mailchimp Integration lets you sync campaigns from Mailchimp to Joforce. Campaigns will sync only after list sync between JoforceCRM and Mailchimp.
Step 1 – Fetch Campaigns
- Click on the refresh icon to get campaigns from Mailchimp.
- The fetched campaigns will be listed in the dropdown.
- Choose the campaign you want to sync.
- Click on the Sync button to sync that particular campaign selected in the dropdown. ( Can sync if the mapping done already for the campaign, if not proceed to continue step and map the fields)
Step 2 – Mapping Campaign Fields
Mapping enables us to match the fields of Mailchimp and JoforceCRM.
- Navigate to the Mapping section in MailChimpPlus.
- Assign the Mailchimp Campaign fields to the exact JoforceCRM Campaign fields.
Step 3 – Sync MailChimp to Joforce CRM
Campaign sync will be performed based on the mapping. The Mailchimp campaigns will be synced as JoforceCRM Campaigns.
- Navigate to Sync in MailChimpPlus, Select the Sync button under ‘Sync Campaigns’ table.
Sync Campaign form Joforce to Mailchimp
Joforce MailchimpPlus integration enables you to send campaigns created in JoforceCRM to Mailchimp at the instant of button click without any export and import work.
Step 1 – Mapping Campaign Fields
Mapping helps you match the fields of JoforceCRM and Mailchimp
- Go to MailchimpPlus → Mapping.
- Choose the campaign you want to sync from the dropdown.
- Assign the Mailchimp Campaign fields to the exact CRM Campaign fields.
Step 2 – Sync from Joforce CRM to MailChimp
- Move to your Joforce CRM Campaign module.
- In the Campaign edit view, enable the Sync to MailChimp field.