Mapping section helps you to map your Joforce CRM fields with the appropriate QuickBooks fields. You can define your own mapping template structure for your Joforce Modules. With Joforce QuickBooks Integration, you can replicate the mapping of one inventory modules to other inventories. You can sync all or selective records of your inventory modules.
- Choose the module from the Select Module dropdown
- The most common fields are mapped by default.
- The remaining fields are auto mapped.
- If additional fields are added in your modules, select the appropriate fields from the dropdown.
- To replicate mapping, click on the Save
Selective record sync:
Joforce QuickBooks Integration lets you to sync selected records from your Joforce CRM to QuickBooks in two ways
- Select record
- Record Status
To sync selective record, Choose Enable QB Sync from the Sync Records dropdown.
You can select specific records from your inventory modules that need to be synced with Joforce QuickBooks Integration. To select the record, check on the Allow QB Sync in the QB Information table.
You can also sync records based on their status. In Quotes module, the Quote Stage field is considered. To select the records, Choose the required statuses in the Status multi-select box.