Pick out the specific record information from the whole stack of CRM information with filters.
Creating custom filters or view
- Navigate to the desired module for which you need to create filters.
- Click on the filter text box at the top << Add Filter
In Create a New List overlay, add the filter name in the List Name
- Add permission to your filters
- Set default – Enable the checkbox, to set this filter as the default filter for you and all your Users
- List in Metrics – Enable the checkbox, to view this filter in the home page Key Metrics widget.
- Select the columns and order
- Choose the column information to be displayed, when the filter is applied.
- You can also reorder the column by simply dragging and dropping it.
- Add the necessary filters or conditions – You can define any no. of conditions
- All Conditions (AND) – Displays record which satisfies all the defined conditions
- Any condition is met (OR) – Displays record which satisfies at least any one of the conditions defined.
- Share this List – Enable the check box to share this filter only to specific users or roles. Choose the appropriate Role or User from the drop-down.
- Once you hit Save, you can view your new filter in the MY LIST
Setting custom filter as your default filter
Joforce CRM lets you set the newly created filter as a default filter. To set it as default,
In the Create or Edit view – Enable the checkbox Set as Default