Joforce CRM offers you a built-in PDF Maker to craft your own beautiful PDF templates for Invoices, Quotes, Sales Orders, and Purchase orders.
Designing your own PDF template
Joforce CRM offers you four default templates, one for each module(Invoice, Quotes, Sales order, Purchase order). You can easily make changes and use them that suit your business requirements.
- Click on the PDF Maker menu
- Joforce CRM offers you 4 different PDF templates → choose and click on the desired PDF template → Edit.
- Alter the template based on your requirements. General information to be added
- Add a Template name
- Enable the checkbox to activate the template
- Finally, click on Save.
Now you can use these templates while sending Invoices and Quotes to your customers.
Changing the page format and page orientation
With PDF Maker, you can easily add different page setup. To do so, navigate to the Settings part of PDF Maker. It renders you with,
- Page Format: A3, A4, A5, A6
- Page Orientation: Portrait, Landscape
- Page Margins: Top, Bottom, Left, Right
Adding company and product-related info
To add your company information,
- Navigate to the Company Informations tab. Place the cursor and choose the relevant option to be added.
- Choose Company information from the drop-down and choose the relevant company field to be added to the template
- If you need the Terms and Conditions in your template. Choose Terms and conditions from the drop-down. To know about Terms and Conditions, refer here.
- To add the Date and Time, choose the relevant options from the General fields.
To add Product details,
- Initially choose the tax mode from the Product Block Template drop-down.
- Group tax – Calculate tax for all the products on the whole
- Individual tax – Calculate tax for each product
- Choose the desired product field from the product field dropdown
- Select the service field to add the Service related information
Common action performed on the module
- Double click on the menu → To sort the menu values in ascending/ descending order.
- Click on the vertical ellipsis on the left corner
- Details → Navigate to the detailed view of the record
- Edit → To edit the record
After successfully creating your templates,
- Navigate to the desired module – Invoice, Quotes, Sales Order and Purchase Order
- Navigate to the detailed view of the record
- Click on the PDF Maker menu → Export in the Left side section
- Once you’ve clicked export, the PDF gets downloaded based on the template you’ve designed filled with the added inventory details.