Enables you to add different price attributes for your Product and Services
Adding Price Book Information
You can add new Price Books in 3 different ways,
- Adding Price Books Manually
- Click on the + Add Price Book button in the List View.
- Add the appropriate details
- Finally, click on Save.
- Using Quick Create Button
- It lets you quickly add Price Book info from anywhere in Joforce CRM.
- Click on the + icon in the top Quick Actions Menu bar
- Choose Price Book from the drop-down
- In the Quick Create Price Book popup, add the related information
- Once done, hit Save.
- You can also access the complete Price Book Form right from here by clicking on Go to full form.
- Importing Price Books info from Existing Files
- You can get all your existing Price Book information inside Joforce CRM from different sources. With the built-in import option, you can import all your Price Book info. Gather the list of Price Book information from different sources and convert it into a CSV file and import it all in one in just a click.
Default Price Book fields
By default Joforce CRM offers you a List of fields, to add the Price Book-related information into Joforce CRM.
You can easily add custom fields to your Price Books to add more Price Book-related information.
Managing records in Price Books
Common action performed
- Click on a List text box at the top → click on Create New option beside the LISTS to create custom filters.
- Click on Import → To import all your existing price book information.
- Click on More
- Fields & Layout → To configure the module fields and customize the field layouts. Module Layouts & Fields
- Workflows → To add workflows related to your Task and Events.
- Picklists Values → To modify the picklist values
- Numbering → To create custom numbering for records
- Export → To export the data to an external source
Action performed in the list view
- Click on the Search icon in the right corner of the list table → To search for records in that module
- Click on the Box icon in the right corner of the list table → To alter the header menu
- Double click on the menu → To sort the menu.
- Bulk Actions on multiple records → Select the desired records → click on the drop-down menu at the top
- Follow – To keep track of a record
- Unfollow – Disable when you no longer need to keep track of a service information
- Add Tag → To add different tag for the selected records
- Edit → To edit the selected records on the whole (Mass Edit)
- Delete → To Delete the selected records(bulk deletion)
Actions done on single record
- Enable the STAR icon to follow(keep track of) a document. Disable it to unfollow.
- Click on the drop down in the right corner of each record
- Details → Navigate to the detailed view of the record
- Edit → To edit the record
- Delete → To delete the selected record
Action performed in the detail view
- Click on Add Tag below the service icon → To add tag
- Click on Follow – To keep track of a service information
- Click on Edit → To edit the record
- Click on More
- Delete → To delete the record information
- Duplicate → To replicate the already existing record to create a new one.
Adding Products and Services from Price Books
You can add the Product and Services related to a specific Price Book.
- Go to the detailed view of the particular record
- Click on the appropriate module icon(i.e. Product or Service).
- Now click on Select Product or Select Service to select desired Product or Service.
- A window prompts, to allow you to select the Product or Service
- Enable the Checkbox to select it, once enabled it lets you edit the Product or Service List Price. Here you can add the price value manually.
- Finally, click on Add to Price Books
- The Products and Services get added to your Price Books.