Services are the free or paid assistance for your customers given by you.
Adding Service information
You can add new services in 3 different ways,
- Adding via Service Module
- Click on the + Add Service button in the List View.
- Add the appropriate details
- Finally, click on Save.
- Using Quick Create Button
- It lets you to quickly add Service info from anywhere in Joforce CRM.
- Click on the + icon in the top Quick Actions Menu bar
- Choose Service from the drop down
- In the Quick Create Service popup, add the related information
- Once done, hit Save
- You can also access the complete Service Form right from here by clicking on Go to full form.
- Importing Services from Existing Files
- You can get all your existing Service information from different sources inside Joforce CRM. With the built-in import option, you can import all your Service info. Gather the list of Service information from different sources and convert it into CSV file and import all in one in just a click.
Default Service fields
By default Joforce CRM offers you with a List of fields, to add the service related information into Joforce CRM.
You can easily add custom fields to your services to add more service related information.
Managing records in Services
Common action performed
- Click on List text box in the top → click on Create New option beside the LISTS to create custom filters.
- Click on Import → To import all your existing service information.
- Click on More
- Fields & Layout → To configure the module fields and customize the field layouts. Module Layouts & Fields
- Workflows → To add workflows related to your Task and Events.
- Picklists Values → To modify the picklist values
- Numbering → To create custom numbering for records
- Merge selected records → To merge the records
- Find Duplicates → To find duplicate in the module
- Export → To export the data to external source
Action performed in the list view
- Click on the Search icon in the right corner of the list table → To search for records in that module
- Click on the Box icon in the right corner of the list table → To alter the header menu
- Double click on the menu → To sort the menu.
- Bulk Actions on multiple records → Select the desired records → click on the drop down menu in the top
- Follow – To keep track of a record
- Unfollow – Disable when you no longer need to keep track of a service information
- Add Tag → To add different tag for the selected records
- Edit → To edit the selected records on the whole (Mass Edit)
- Delete → To Delete the selected records(bulk deletion)
Actions done on single record
- Enable the STAR icon to follow(keep track of) a document. Disable it to unfollow.
- Click on the drop down in the right corner of each record
- Details → Navigate to the detail view of the record
- Edit → To edit the record
- Delete → To delete the selected record
Action performed in the detail view
- Click on Add Tag below the service icon → To add tag
- Click on Follow – To keep track of a service information
- Click on Edit → To edit the record
- Click on More
- Delete → To delete the record information
- Duplicate → To replicate the already existing record to create a new one.
- Quote →To create a new Quote related to the services
- Invoice →To create a new Invoice related to the services
- Sales Order → To create a new Sales Order related to the services
- Purchase Order → To create a new Purchase Order related to the services
View/ addition of other module records related to the Particular Service
You can easily view/ add the other module records related to a specific Service.
- Go to the detail view of the particular record
- Click on the appropriate module icon. It displays all the related records.
- You can also relate a new record either
- By selecting from the already existing records
- By adding a new record to that module
The list of modules included are
- Tickets, Quotes, Purchase Order, Sales Order, Price Books, Leads, Organisation, Contacts, Deals and Documents
Using Services in Inventory
Adding Services while creating Invoice, Quotes, Sales Order and Purchase Order,
- In the create or edit view, navigate to the Item Details section
- By default, the Product section will be displayed, Click on + Add Service
- Click on the Service icon to choose the service.
Dealing with Currencies in Services
Your customers may be located across the globe. And your product may be sold in different countries with different price tags. To efficiently handle, Joforce CRM provides you with the flexibility to configure Service prices manually or populate based on conversion rate. To do so,
- Navigate to the create or edit view of the desired service.
- Under the Pricing Information block, click on more currencies in the Price.
- Price window prompts, it displays all the available currencies along with the below details. You can choose the currency you need to use for the Service.
- Currency – Displays the list of currencies you have defined in the Currencies. Enable the checkbox to choose it.
- Price – Prices are automatically populated based on the conversion rates, you can also change them.
- Conversion Rate – Displays the conversion rate based on the base currency.
- Reset Price – This lets you revert the manually modified Service price back to the value based on the conversion rate
- Based Currency – Enable the radio button to choose the desired currency as a base currency
- Once done, you can view updated Service prices while generating Invoices, Quotes, Sales Order and Purchase Order.
Dealing with Taxes in Services
You can add the tax information in the create or edit view of your Services.
- Navigate to the pricing section, and enable the tax values check box.
- The values you defined in the Tax Management section get auto-populated.
- You can also change the tax values as per your requirements. This tax value is used when creating inventories(Quotes, Sales Order, Purchase Order, invoices, vendors) with Tax Mode chosen as Individual.