Product are the stock of goods in your Inventory.
Adding Product Information
You can add new services in 3 different ways,
- Adding Products Manually
- Click on the + Add Product button in the List View.
- Add the appropriate details
- Finally, click on Save.
- Using Quick Create Button
- It lets you to quickly add Product info from anywhere in Joforce CRM.
- Click on the + icon in the top Quick Actions Menu bar
- Choose Product from the drop down
- In the Quick Create Product popup, add the related information
- Once done, hit Save.
- You can also access the complete Product Form right from here by clicking on Go to full form.
- Importing Products from Existing Files
- You can get all your existing Product information from different sources inside Joforce CRM. With the built-in import option, you can import all your Product info. Gather the list of Product information from different sources and convert it into CSV file and import all in one in just a click.
Default Product fields
By default Joforce CRM offers you with a List of fields, to add the product related information into Joforce CRM.
You can easily add custom fields to your products to add more product related information.
Managing records in Products
Common action performed
- Click on List text box in the top → click on Create New option beside the LISTS to create custom filters.
- Click on Import → To import all your existing product information.
- Click on More
- Fields & Layout → To configure the module fields and customize the field layouts. Module Layouts & Fields
- Workflows → To add workflows related to your Task and Events.
- Picklists Values → To modify the picklist values
- Numbering → To create custom numbering for records
- Merge selected records → To merge the records
- Find Duplicates → To find duplicate in the module
- Export → To export the data to external source
Action performed in the list view
- Click on the Search icon in the right corner of the list table → To search for records in that module
- Click on the Box icon in the right corner of the list table → To alter the header menu
- Double click on the menu → To sort the menu.
- Bulk Actions on multiple records → Select the desired records → click on the drop down menu in the top
- Follow – To keep track of a record
- Unfollow – Disable when you no longer need to keep track of a service information
- Add Tag → To add different tag for the selected records
- Edit → To edit the selected records on the whole (Mass Edit)
- Delete → To Delete the selected records(bulk deletion)
Actions done on single record
- Enable the STAR icon to follow(keep track of) a document. Disable it to unfollow.
- Click on the drop down in the right corner of each record
- Details → Navigate to the detail view of the record
- Edit → To edit the record
- Delete → To delete the selected record
Action performed in the detail view
- Click on Add Tag below the service icon → To add tag
- Click on Follow – To keep track of a service information
- Click on Edit → To edit the record
- Click on More
- Delete → To delete the record information
- Duplicate → To replicate the already existing record to create a new one.
- Quote →To create a new Quote related to the services
- Invoice →To create a new Invoice related to the services
- Sales Order → To create a new Sales Order related to the services
- Purchase Order → To create a new Purchase Order related to the services
View/ addition of other module records related to the Particular Product
You can easily view/ add the other module records related to a specific Product.
- Go to the detail view of the particular record
- Click on the appropriate module icon. It displays all the related records.
- You can also relate a new record either
- By selecting from the already existing records
- By adding a new record to that module
The list of modules included are
- Tickets, Documents, Quotes, Purchase Order, Sales Order, Invoice, Price Books, Leads, Organisation, Contacts, Deals, Product Bundle and Parent product
Product bundles lets you have a no. of sub-products for a single parent product. For eg: Under the Parent product Laptop, includes the sub product Mac, Lenovo, HP, etc,.
- Navigate to the detail view of the desired parent product, → click on Product Bundles
- It displays all the already related records. To relate a new sub product
- Select Product – To choose one among the already existing products
- Add Product – To add a new product record right from here Once done, you can get all the product and sub product info while creating Inventory. If you select any one of the parent , all the sub-products associated with it are automatically selected.
Using Products in Inventory
Adding Products while creating Invoice, Quotes, Sales order and Purchase Order,
- In the create or edit view, navigate to the Item Details section
- By default the Product section will be displayed, click on + Add Product to add new product section
- Click on the Product icon to choose the Product.
Dealing with Currencies in Products
Your customers may be located across the globe. And your product may be sold in different countries with different price tags. To efficiently handle, Joforce CRM provides you with the flexibility to configure Product prices manually or populate based on conversion rate. To do so,
- Navigate to the create or edit view of the desired product.
- Under the Pricing Information block, click on more currencies in the Price.
- Price window prompts, it displays all the available currencies along with the below details. You can choose the currency you need to use for the Product.
- Currency – Displays the list of currencies you have defined in the Currencies. Enable the checkbox to choose it.
- Price – Prices are automatically populated based on the conversion rates, you can also change them.
- Conversion Rate – Displays the conversion rate based on the base currency.
- Reset Price – Lets you to revert the manually modified Product price back to the value based on conversion rate
- Based Currency – Enable the radio button to choose the desired currency as a base currency
- Once done, you can view updated Product prices while generating Invoice, Quotes, Sales order and Purchase Order.
Dealing with Taxes in Products
You can add the tax information in the create or edit view of your Products.
- Navigate to the pricing section, and enable the tax values check box.
- The values you defined in the Tax Management section get auto-populated.
- You can also change the tax values as per your requirements. This tax value is used when creating inventories with Tax Mode chosen as Individual.